Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Meijers Deal of the Week

This week, this month actually, Meijers has a great deal going on. Purchase $10 worth of Kelloggs, Keebler, or Eggo products get $10 off instantly on 3 Fruit of the Loom items (includes socks, underwear, and undershirts). Your $10 worth of products is before coupons so this can be a great deal.

I purchased 3 boxes of Kellogg's Fruit Snacks and 2 large boxes of Kellogg's Poptarts for a total of $13.00. I used a $1.00 of 2 Fruit Snacks coupon and $1.00 off 2 Poptarts coupon. I also used $4.00 in bottle returns.

I bought 3 6 packs of kids Fruit of the Loom socks at $3.99 each. Total 11.97 (Minus $10.00 instant, 3 packs of socks were only $1.97)!

My total including tax was only $7.97. Of course the bottle returns helped, but this is still a great deal. Especially if you're like me and tend to lose socks all the time, or have children whose feet keep growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment