Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Target Deals

Today the kiddies and I went to Target in search of some good bargains. We left with more than I planned on! They have baby and toddler (up to 5T) shirts starting at $0.75 and shorts starting at $1.00. My daughter has been saying she wants some more tanks so I was able to get a few for her. My oldest needed a bathing suit cover up, and we got one she loves (Hello Kitty) for only $3.25. My oldest is in the older girl section and they had some great deals there too. And my favorite deal of all was in the shoe department. They had all sizes up to 75% off. My oldest was able to get a pair of shoes she's been eying for only $3.24!

So if your looking for some good back to school clothes or shoes bargains for your kids, you may want to head out to Target. :)

Let me know if you find any great bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment