Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Printable Coupons

One thing that I've recently started doing more of is using internet coupons. I do a quick google search for the coupons I want and about 50% of the time I find what I need.

My example: This week Kroger has Horizon Organic Milk Boxes (3 packs) on sale from $1.99 down from $4.29. Well if you become a member at Horizon's website (for free, and it takes all of 1 minute) you can print several coupons. I printed a .55 cents off 1 3 pack and used it at Kroger, the store I went to doubles up to and including $1.00, so my milk was only 90 cents. Not too bad, especially since I really needed these.

So my tip of the day is, use Google. You can print coupons for exactly the product you want. It's especially nice when looking for some harder to find coupons. I love it for finding coupons on gluten free items, since that is harder to find in newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment