Monday, April 19, 2010

Clarification

Just a FYI for those of you that don't coupon often. Nearly all the coupons I use are from the Sunday paper. If I use an internet printable I'll put the link. But 99% of the coupons I use are from the paper. I clip any coupon I think I may ever use. I have 2 expandable coupon holders, one for grocery and one for health, beauty, and cleaning. I file them in the organizers by catagory. It works well for me. I don't have a ton of coupons, I get 1 or 2 papers a week. And since I buy about 90% gluten free items I don't usally buy or cut coupons for the processed items since we can't eat them anyways.

If you have any questions about how to get started couponing send me an email or leave a comment and I'll get back to you asap, I love helping other people learn to save money!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so will Meijer's let me use regular coupons I get from the Sunday paper as well as those I print off the Internet, like from Coupons.com? And I can stack them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can stack coupons at Meijers, but NOT regular internet printables. The only ones you can stack are Meijer Discount Coupons. Meijers has a seperate site called Mealbox (you can get to it if you go to Meijers.com, click on weekly ads, and than click on the one that says mealbox to be redirected). Meijers puts out their own coupons that can be stacked. There are usually a ton of coupons there. To find them click on the place where it days Discounts (I think) in the box on the right of the page. Let me know if you can't find it, my directions are kind of vague. You can stack the Meijers coupons with coupons from the paper or internet printables. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete