Monday, April 12, 2010

Vacation is Booked!

I am so excited about this I have to share! I booked our vacation this weekend! We'll be staying at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. I've never stayed here but I'm so excited to, especially since they just redid the pool and they added a water playground feature. Plus of course, I got a great discount on my room. I've never paid full price for a Disney Resort. This time I'm saving about $80 a night. If you're planning a trip to Disney there are some great deals to be had. For this years trip I'm using a PIN code to book my room. A pin code is a deal that only you can use, it comes direct from Disny via email or snail mail. No one knows for sure how to get these random codes, but one thing that has worked for me is signing up for an account at Disneyworld.com. This is free, and allows you to create customized travel maps that Disney will mail to you 100% free, these are great maps that only have the attractions you choose on them. My kids love these. You can also make dining reservations, ect. Also sign up to receive the free vacation planning DVD It's 100% free and I received my discount code about 2 weeks after ordering. My kids love watching this DVD. It's all about the parks and you can even see the Disney Resorts so you can decide where you want to stay.

I love vacation planning, it's seriously one of my favorite things to do. Now that my resort is booked I get to start planning our dining reservations!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your vaca is booked... Sounds like fun!
    We actually just booked a vacation as well. We are going to Mrytle Beach in August for a week. So, I've started my savings plan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myrtle Beach sounds fun! My kids would love going there to play in the ocean, I'm considering trying to squeeze a beach day into our trip. I'm really excited about our trip. I'm just hoping I can save enough. The hotel and food won't be an issue (especially since work is paying for 4 nights). I just want to save extra so that we can have park tickets each day...that I'm not so sure of! Hope you reach your goal for your vacation!

    ReplyDelete