Monday, April 19, 2010

My New Addition



A tragedy has turned out okay after all. My slow cooker, one of the most used things in the kitchen, broke last week. I was bummed (especially since dinner was already in there cooking). So my shopping began, trying to find the perfect one. My last one was just a standard slow cooker, no bells and whistles, but it did the job. I figured since I was buying one anyways, I might as well upgrade. Now I can set the time I want it to cook and it will automatically turn to "keep warm" statu when done. It has a locking lid so it's easy to transport. And it came with a spoon. Yes the spoon is what sold me..... it has a place to rest ON the lid! I am a slow cooker nerd apparantly. I can't wait to use it!

FYI - I can't find a picture of the exact one I bought, but this is kind of close. Mine just has the electronics and LCD on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment