Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Clearance Finds at Target

Just back from a quick trip to Target. Of course they didn't have what I was looking for but I did get some great bargains for my kiddies. It's that time of year when you realize that none of your kids summer clothes from last year fit, and that they're going to need an entire new wardrobe.... I don't know why I'm so surprised that this happens EVERY year.

Anyways, my youngest daughter has about 4 short sleeve shirts, so I figured I better get looking. Target has 2 piece outfits on clearance for $3.70! Plus it was her favorite color...SCORE! I also picked up another 2 piece outfit for $6.00. And my best finds were in the shoe department. I bought my oldest daugter a pair of black dress shoes in the next size up for $2.49, oldest daughter also got a pair of dressy sparkly leather flip flops for $3.00, and youngest daughter got an awesome pair of black sparkly dress shoes with purple butterflies on them for $3.27! None of the shoes were marked these prices, they were all marked over $10, but a lady in the store said to scan them at the U-Scan machine cause they were coming up cheaper. I'm really glad about the shoe deals, since my kids feet are growing like weeds lately.

I spent under $20 for 2 complete outfits and 3 pairs of shoes. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment