Monday, April 12, 2010

Clearance Deals at Sears

We stopped by Sears this weekend looking for some shoes my daughter needs for her dance recital. They didn't have the shoes, bu they did have some awesome clearance deals. I was able to get a nice pair of black leather dress boots for $4.99! I was so excited since I've been looking for some for a while. They're the tall kind that almost go to the knee too. They were exactly what I wanted and the price can't be beat.... now I just have to wait until fall to wear them.

They also had tons of Lands End clothes/coats for 70% off the clearance price. They had jackets marked as low as $19.99 with 70% off that! I need a sprint jacket, but couldn't find one that would work for what I need. It might be worth checking out if you need something for next year.

And I finally found some shoes for my daughter this morning. So I'm excited. She needed all white tennis shoes and they were so hard to find in her tiny size. She should get her costume this week! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment