Monday, April 5, 2010

Online Rewards

One of the ways I'm saving for my trip is by doing online rewards sites. One site that I use frequently is Mypoints.com. Mypoints is one of the easiest things to start doing. Once you create an account you'll start receiving paid emails from them. All you do is click on the link in the email and you receive 5 points. You also earn points by doing online shopping. Go to mypoints.com and search for the retailer you're looking for, chances are they participate and you will receive points for each dollar you spend. Since I'm not much of an online shopper I get most of my points from clicking on emails. They also have a daily "wheel" you can spin for points. I've won anywhere from 5-100 points a day doing this. So far I'm 1/2 way to my goal, I'm saving my points to redeem on a Rainforest Cafe gift card for our November trip (they have to locations in Disney World).

This is a slow way to save, but it probably takes me less than 1 minute a day to click on all the emails so it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment