Monday, April 12, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards

As is probably obvious my family loves Disney. We travel there, we watch Disney Channel, and we buy Disney movies. Disney Movie Rewards is a great site that rewards you for buying Disney movies, cd's, movie tickets, ect. We started using this program a while ago and have received a couple of rewards from them. In the past we've received CD's. And I just ordered another reward today. I bought my oldest daughter a Disney mp3 player a while back on Amazon, and I just needed some headphones to go with it. Well I had enough points in my Disney Movie Rewards account to cash out for some behind the ear Hannah Montana/High School Musical headphones (they have interchangable plates so you can wear them Hannah style or High School Musical style). She will love these. I'm giving her the mp3 player as part of her Kindergarten Graduation gift. I just have to load it up with all her favorite songs! Of course I'm not paying for the mp3 downloads. I'm using my Coke Rewards points to pay for those (I think I have enough for 15 downloads)!

I love using rewards programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment