Monday, April 19, 2010

Rewards Program Updates

Last week was pretty hectic, but I think I still managed to do okay on my rewards programs.

Opinion Outpost - made $6 (took about 40 minutes)
My Suvey - made about $5 (tooka out 20 minutes)
My Points - made about 200 points (took about 2 minutes)
Swagbucks - made 200 swagbucks (don't really have a time, but I only searched for things I would have been doing anyways... so I guess that doesn't really count as extra time).

I'm only 45 swagbucks away from another gift certificate. I'm excited about that! I'm trying to supply nearly all "free" gifts for my daughters kindie graduation. So far I think I'll do okay.

I'm also excited about my points. The points are really adding up fast, and I think in about a month I'll have enough for a $25 gift certificate for Rainforest Cafe. The kids and I will have a blast there while my husband's at his convention in Orlando. I've never been to the one at Disney and I know it will be awesome!

I should be ready to request checks from Opinion Outpost and My Survey by the end of the week (I wait until I reach at least $10). That's $20 more for my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment