Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kmart!

Since it's double coupon days at Kmart I'm trying to take advantage of it and stock up on things for the next few months. Here's how I did today!

$4.49 Loreal Eye Shadow (needed color for my daughter's dance recital)Minus 2.00 coupon doubled .... so $.49.

$3.00 Crest Vivid White Toothpast - minus $1.00 coupon doubled... final price $1.00

$3.50 Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush - minus $2.00 coupon doubled... final price FREE

$2.61 Reach Toothbrush - minus $1.00 coupon doubled... final price $.61

$4.29 Tylonal Extra Strength - minus $2.00 coupon doubled... final price $.29

My total - $3.01 (including taxes)

I love when Kmart has this deal. I can stock up on so many things that we'll use. Any of you have any good deals to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment