Monday, April 19, 2010

Swag Code Out!!

For those of you that use Swagbucks there is a code out worth 9 Swagbucks. To find the code click the down arrow where it says "From TSG" on the toolbar. The first thing that pops up should be the code. Hurry it expires soon!

So far I've made 42 Swagbucks today! Only 3 away from my next gift card!!

Don't know what a Swagbuck is?? It's my absolute favorite online rewards program. It's a search engine (searches through Google) that awards you random points (not every search will win) in the form of Swagbucks. You can cash out your points for many, many, prizes. My personal favorite is the $5.00 Amazon Gift Card, for 450 points. But you can cash out with paypal or for lots of other gift cards too. Winning searches earn at least 10 Swagbucks.

It's a great program. 100% free and so easy to use. I highly recommend this site. You can click at the link to the right to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment