Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Movie Deal at CVS

My kids have been bugging me to buy the new Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakwell, for the past couple of weeks. We saw it at the theater and they LOVED it. This week CVS is having a pretty good deal on the DVD. If you purchase $20 in participating Proctor and Gamble items (a list is in their ad and the $20 is before coupons) you get $15 off the movie making it only $4.99!

I needed a few things anyways, and I had some pretty good coupons to match up with the ad. I bought

2 9pks of Charmin - total $9.98 (minus $1 coupon)
2 28pks Always - total $10.98 (minus $6.99 coupon)
Alvin and the Chipmunks $19.99 (minus $15 for Proctor and Gamble special)
Total $17.96 plus tax. Not too bad considering I got the DVD

Plus Proctor and Gamble is doing a special offer right now. If you spend $50 on Proctor and Gable products (before coupons) by the end of May you get a special coupon booklet worth $100 for free. So because of this deal I'm about $21 closer to that $50 (you can use multiple receits).

I'm saving the movie for one of her gifts at my daughter's Kindergarten Graduation party!

No comments:

Post a Comment