Monday, April 19, 2010

Swagbucks Rewards!



Just ordered my Amazon gift card through swagbucks! I won on 3 searches today!! I usually only win once or twice a day. Plus I entered the swagcode, so I made almost 60 Swagbucks in 1 day! I'm so excited, I'm getting closer to my goal! I want to get my daughter this book. Guide to the Magic for Kids. She will flip out over this book. She loves her Birnbaums for Kids book, but she's seen pictures of this online and this so up her alley. She, of course, loves Disney World and I know this book is perfect for her. It has pictures of all the attractions, stickers, an autograph section... pretty much everything a 5 year old Disney enthusiast could wan. It's $30.00, which I think is pricey for a kids book, but with my Swagbucks it will be free! Now I just have to get $15 more in the next 5 weeks so I can get it 100% free.

I love that Amazon participates in this program. Amazon.com is one of my favorite online shopping sites. They have everything, for great prices. I can even order my gluten free products in bulk! What more could a girl want....

No comments:

Post a Comment