Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sorry For My Absence

Sorry, I haven't been around in a couple of days. My mom had to have surgery, and although the surgery itself went well, the recovery is going badly. She responded badly to the anastesia and has been unable to keep any food down and has been so dizzy she can hardly walk. I was at the hospital helping out, and wasn't near a computer.

Anyways, she's still in the hospital... but should be getting out today! My dad is with her and I was able to come home and get some much needed rest. I promise the deals will be coming, although it may be slow. I'm not sure when I'll be headed over my parents to help take care of my mom.

Meanwhile, if you see any good deals out there feel free to contact me and I can post them here.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment