Friday, April 9, 2010

So Sleepy

Bear with me today, I'm slightly exhausted. Last night I was so tired I brushed my teeth with my hair smoothing creme. And even worse it took me a while to realize it. I knew the "toothpaste" tasted funny (FYI - hair smoothing creme tastes like soap), but I still didn't even give it a second thought. I did eventually realize it and rebrush, but man that taste could not be washed out. Than I took sinus medicine that kept me tossing and turning, and of course my youngest decided last night would be the pefect time to try staying up all night.

All in all, I am just trying not fall asleep in my seat. And I'm mainly just counting time until I can go to bed. I hate days like this, and it's definatly not helping that it's so gloomy outside. I need to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment