Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Online Surveys

In the past 45 minutes I've made about $10 while watching t.v. with my sick daughter. I'm a member of several online companies that pay you for your opinion. My 2 favorites are mysurvey.com and opinionoutpost.com. Both companies send you periodic emails with opportunites to take surveys for money. They will give you an approximate time it will take to complete as well as how many points you will recieve (you need 1,000 for a $10.00 cashout from mysurvey and 500 for a $5.00 cashout from opinionoutpost) it's up to you to decide if it's worth it to participate. For me it's easy, and I enjoy making a little extra vacation money on my own. It won't make you rich, but I'm hoping to make a couple hundred extra dollars this way by my vacation in November.

Do you have any reward sites you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment