Friday, April 23, 2010

CVS Free Magnet Deal Gets Better

The CVS free magnet deal is even better than I realized! If you're creating a new CVS photo account you get a credit for 50 FREE prints. So I created an account, ordered 53 prints and 1 4x6 magnet for a grand total of..... $.57!!! You can apply the promotion code for the magnet (FREE4MOM) at the end of checkout and there is a box you can check that says to apply the 50 free print credit to this order. Click that and you're done.

It was really easy to do. I'm excited to see how the magnet turns out. I made one of my girls from our last Disney trip. They're going to love it!

This is really a great promotion, I hope you can take advantage of it!

1 comment:

  1. Good Lookin' On This! .... I just uploaded my pics! ... Also, since you put me up on MyPoints, I already have 575 and 202 Swagbucks... AND... I've been coupon crazy..I actually saved $12 at the grocery store with coupons. Perhaps that's not a lot to the advanced couponer, but for me, It's a huge improvement!

    ReplyDelete